06 June 2010

My dear Jesus

I am learning again to trust God. To let Him speak to me what He wants to say to me. When He said I will never leave you nor forsake you, I realize I had not given His words the chance. Let me gather up my courage. I want to trust You more God. Again. I want to remember why You died for me, why Christianity is such a sweet news for me.

No fear of tomorrow.

No fear of men.

No fear.

Because God is near.

Oh dear Jesus...continue to be dear to me...

dearer than Louis Vuitton...Gucci or Chanel

dearer than Maserati...Mercedez or BMW

dearer than Mont Blanc...

dearer than Tiffany & Co...

Oh dear Jesus...continue to be my guide...

continue to be the master of life...

continue to determine my way of life...

continue to enable me to love...

continue to enable me to forgive...

continue to enable me to love the lost souls...

continue to be so real to me...

continue to reveal your glory in me...

continue to be my reason for living...

continue to be my strength, my courage, my great comfort...my strong refuge...

lest this soul perish forever

Speak to me once again...I want to take it in...hold it tight...live it out...once again...

thank you for always giving me the chance...

No comments: