25 March 2007

Love

I heard from pastor today about Love. He said Love is a commitment not mere feelings. I thought wow, that's very true. Otherwise, it will be so rough whe feelings did not match and how easily feelings change.

I just look at my friends, they are really precious gifts. At times, my feeling is so easily swayed, moody and it affects the words I say to people. When I dont agree with people, it is very often that I would overreact to it and become defensive. I feel bad and embarassed when I did that but their acceptance and understanding is admirable. They did not stop being my friend just because of that. I'm humbled by that. The example they give me is showing their commitment. I want to learn to love them and forgive their mistakes because I'm not immune to them either.

No comments: