16 February 2008

Shining Like Stars

I was reading this book this afternoon and it reminds me of university days where we were on the go thinking how can we let other fellow students know about Jesus? I still can remember the excitement and energy to share the good news on campus, the zeal to study and discuss the bible together as much as we can so that we may be ready to give answers to everyone, the inspiring testimonials from people who have seen the light in Christ Jesus, the fun, love and fellowship we share.

As I thought about it I miss it and I don't want the excitement to fade away after Uni life. Yeah, the key is to keep sharing, to keep proclaiming the good news to people around you. But, the people around me have said that they don't want to know more about Jesus, they don't want anything to do with religion, it is offensive for me to talk them out of their own faith, or whatever I said is good but they are happy with the way they are. Countless more. Oh Lord, help me to love them and to be patient with them. Letting them know about you and your work on the cross is the most loving thing but they didn't get it. Give me words to speak so they can understand your good news better and also enable me to speak up pleasee.

No comments: