02 April 2007

You dont wanna hear

Aiyahh. I am so stressed out, so worried. Why some people can just cruise along things alright. It is craZy. This Week I have:

Tuesday

Spread group Meeting
Develop experimental plan for my fourth year project
Prepare presentation materials

Wednesday

Meeting from 8-11 am for Advanced Food Tech
Get a Medical certificate for immigration purpose
Presentation practise

Thursday

Experiental Plan checks
TSO presentation in the afternoon

Oh dear Lord, I am so in need of your help. I cant stand it. I so need a long long break. SOmehow I want a break but I cant have it. I dun want to worry, I'm trying to save up my energy to do work but I cant. I just want to cry. I guess the people that I'm working with are not my friends and that makes things difficult. We have different schedule and whenever we tried to meet there's always something on. So getting annoyed with each other.

1 comment:

*cq* said...

hey sister~!

praying that God will refresh you and energize you. hang in there k~ His grace is sufficient for us.