12 October 2007

Life in the Middle of October

I havent blogged for ages. These days had been tough and hard as I journeyed with the Lord. I have fallen into being anxious and faithless. Then, the Lord brings me to my senses through people what He had achieved for me on the Cross. The freedom from slavery of sin including disbelieving His power, sovereignty, and love. Christ has broken the yoke, has burst my bonds, and yet sometimes you do not realize that you are free. You can conquer sins in your life by the power of God. I can ask for forgiveness and by His love He cleanses me from all unrighteousness. As He brought me through the book of Jeremiah this morning, I can feel His grief and yet compassion towards unfaithful Israel and Judah. His calling was for them to return to Him, to acknowledge their guilt. He said that He will not be angry forever for He is merciful. Isnt He great and generous? that I am free and can embrace His hands again? Oh Lord, I am sorry for failing to trust you. Help me as you help faithless Israel. Thanks.

No comments: