22 May 2008

Goodbye New Zealand









I had just closed a life chapter in New Zealand :'((. I was capped on the 12th of May 2008 for a Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Food Technology. Yeah, finally. I have decided to return home for good because it was really the best for me and my family. My four years and eight months in New Zealand were spent doing foundation studies and the four years degree. I am really grateful to have spent 21.22% of my whole life in NZ, and to have great companies along my journey of faith. The Whius, PNOCFers, TSCF brethrens, Massey friends, Grace City Church and many more people that have shared the love and joy with me.

I am going to miss you all so much. We really had fun together, didnt we guys? They have kept me sane throughout the years. I have never felt as young and vibrant as before. Haha, thank you all. I am glad I had the privilege to have their company in this life journey. Love you all heaps. Hope that our paths cross again someday. I pray that God will be pleased with my time in NZ. Wherever He leads me, pray that I will serve Him there. Only one life to live, live it for Christ!

2 comments:

Scott Mackay said...

Lilis, it's so sad to hear you're leaving for good! It's been such an encouragement to know you as a sister in Christ, and I pray God will continue to strengthen your trust in him over the coming years. I'll always be grateful for your enthusiasm and sincerity in the gospel.

Thanks Lilis

Janicelees said...

Amen, thanks Scott