21 July 2008

My cousin's Birthday




My cute little cousin was three on last saturday. She is sooo pretty. We all went to celebrate her birthday at the restaurant. It was very nice :). The second photo got my other cousin, compare to the rest she is the most extroverted one. We played often when we were kids but have been separated for years and now we're like friends again. I didn't manage to play with her younger sister though cos she was tiny at that time and so didn't go to angkong's (grandpa) place that much. We used to stay over at my angkong's for the weekend, we would do plays, begged uncle to bring us to the mall and bought some dolls/goodies to show it off with our classmates ;p, my aunt would sometime take us to the sunday school, good times. I miss my angkong and ama (grandma), they passed away when I was a little girl.

No comments: