23 April 2009

A Testimonial to IEC Youth

I have decided to become a regular attendant of this church. Much have I learn from the examples lived out and from the study of God's word. So, this is for IEC:

I am really thankful for IEC youth fellowship. I have been blessed by you, by your faith and humbleness in serving the Lord, by the sermons in youth fellowship. Certainly, we are not meant to walk in this journey of faith alone and I have received many encouragements and prayers from the speakers and from you all. Your faith and humility really humbles me and makes me long for the same qualities. I am also inspired to dig deep into God’s word because you all are very passionate about it. Indeed, I can agree that nothing else more rewarding in life compare to knowing that the Almighty leads us, that His love never leave us regardless any circumstances and that fulfilment can only be found by living this life according to His excellent purpose for us. May the Lord continue to transform us to be more like His Son. May the Lord use this ministry as a channel for the lost to come to Himself. I am looking forward to grow together and to serve alongside with you, friends.

No comments: