18 May 2009

Life as per 18 May

Everyday for a week and a bit I have been waking up early. I meet a lot of people on my way to work. Hundreds and hundreds of us are going somewhere...to work...to earn a living... altho my heart sank when I started to remember that this isn't all that matters. Everyone is so wrong. We are like running in a rat race, actually not knowing if there is tomorrow. Always assume that we will also have tomorrow in our tiny hands. A lot of people passed me by as I waited for bus 200/200A...what are we after? Have they all know Christ? they are literally hundreds of people, I do not know what status/position they have. They are all human beings, fallen creature, need Christ. Just what do we look for?

I am glad at the meeting this morning I was able to present my findings and both bosses are quite happy with my work.

to be continued...

1 comment:

Ita said...

Looks like you are doing well at your job :)