15 May 2009

Stress. Frustrated. Happy

Stress. Two boss not around. left alone with deadlines.
Stress. have deadlines but not sure how to do the research.
Stress. have not gone for medical check up.
Stress. people at work ah...kind lah but you know...can't really click

Frustrated. Keep making mistakes. feel stupid. feel wasted a lot of time
Frustrated. Shy to ask.
Frustrated. No one emphatize...
Frustrated. want to take my time to adjust, but doesn't even feel that way. challenged all the way.

Happy. no other work than my job. go home can switch off.
Happy. got a job. related to my degree. learning things. earning money.
Happy. the day doesn't seem to be gloomy as such.
Happy. no one asking me to serve at church or reason with me about it. I don't really want to hear it.

I need time to adjust. I am only human....not a superwoman.

2 comments:

Anne said...

understand. totally understand. why everyone else expect everyone else to be supermen/superwomen even they know it's impossible?

Janicelees said...

sigh, i know you are not in a good position either. Just read you blog. i can't complain really, this is just the stress of starting work, adjusting with people and how they work...testing the water. Other than that I am content with whatever given. This is good! :)