08 November 2009

Singapore-Jakarta-Bandung-Jakarta

My little pleasant holiday. I just need a quick break from work so I ditched Singapore and went back to my hometown to see my papa. I missed him so :). Anyway, I have just came back from Bandung...omgosh...lovely place...friendly people...

Went to a beautiful wedding of Icha & Sun-sun. I wish I know them a lot more :). Now, they no longer in Singapore. Wish them all the best for the new chapter of their life. Must thank them also otherwise I would not take a holiday, go to Bandung and be blessed.

I was encouraged this morning by just joining the church service. That was great. God, need lotsa those times with you. Sorry I am the one that has been running away.

I want to endure my circumstances, to accept with both hands, to walk through it with Him, to experience His love, to grow in character, to give what has been entrusted to me, to serve Him. I had disobeyed but graciously He will not let me go that path. Lord, I want to obey you. Give me new chance that I may be like your son, Jesus. Help me and strengthen me. I know you are with me. I love you, Lord.

Life is not about being happy
Life is not about being free from suffering
Life is a journey to be more like Christ

Life is made of choices
we need not be the victim of our circumstances

Only do what the Lord says

Trust and obey
for there is no other way
to be happy in Jesus
but to trust and obey...

No comments: