13 April 2010

Job Offer

I like you.
I don't like to waste time.
If you get through this far, you are really worth my time.

Dear Boss,
Thanks :)!
I hope I am useful
I am going to work as for God though
Not for you...
But am sure it won't hurt you
I hope I will be able to help you expand the business
Your guidance and patience are much appreciated
I hope to do a damn good job
I hope to get my driving license soon
You are really a nice person, I don't want to disappoint you

O God help me
Kick away my laziness
Help me to work hard for you
Help me to spread the fragrance of Christ

3 comments:

Ita said...

Welcome to your second job in Singapore! More excitement :)

Janicelees said...

thanks ita. tetep doain ya. agar jgn gampang nyerah. this time, challenges nya business development tapi even though it's gonna be tough, it's gonna be fun. pray pray pray.

Dyna Shonata said...

Lis, kita jadi suka "surat-menyurat" lewat blog kepada org yg gak bakal baca..HAHAA!

"dear boss".. Cos i did it too... :P