29 June 2008

I am thankful

Had an interview with a professor from NUS. He said the scholarships will be prioritized to those doing PhD program. Kinda wish it was not so. But, there is a possibility of me getting it for Master of Science. Hopefully. I am also applying for jobs now after a vacuum. It is going a bit slow but sure. These days my health is not very good but I am generally happy. I am grateful for having loving parents, really hope they will know Jesus soon. God is faithful even when I am faithless. He is extremely gracious to me. I am thankful for everything. O my little soul, Jesus loves thee dear. May your love for Him ever grow stronger and deeper. May you succeed in fixing your eyes upon Jesus day to day. May you treasure His sacrifice on the cross ever more. May you grow in understanding of his great love.

Jesus has died for all your wrongdoings without you knowing. The just punishment for your sins, he bear it on the cross. Give up doing your own way and come to Him. It's not too late.

No comments: