20 January 2009

Quote of the Day

"One of the mark of a matured leader is the ability to say “No” without having to give a reason."

-Andrew Lim

With all my heart and strength, I want to live up this quote!
I suffered for my indecisiveness and being a crowd-pleaser. I went into every different directions, people told me to go. I lost focus on what God wants me to do. I will not allow that happen again in me! Not ever again! God with me. Priority! Priority! There is always good christian things to do out there. There will be always. For we are not at that end of Heaven yet. The burden God placed in your heart will be focused, never never beyond what you can bear. And I, Lilis will only live doing what God calls her to do. I will wait, I will wait until I am sure because The Mighty God in Heaven leads His people. There will always be people who do not understand why you say "No" but that is not your problem.

No comments: