16 February 2009

25 Random things about Lilis

1. I don't do random things ;p

2. I have 3 pairs of glasses and actually afraid to wear soft lenses. I tried once and cried like a baby.

3. I like the help-yourself drinks machine at Burger King, Palmy. I normally mix Mirinda strawberry, Lemon&Paeroa, Ice Tea and 7up. Btw, the drink is grey-ish in colour.

4. I don't really like wearing jewellery for a long time, like may be...wearing a necklace everyday. Beside giving me a little rash, I feel 'funny'.

5. I think Friendster is crap.

6. I want to try crocodile meat. Not the smelly ones, thanks.

7. I want to visit Italy one day....Bellisimo Italia. Rome, Romance, Ravioli.

8. I can only tolerate clutters for a couple of days.

9. I can't swim. In the case of sea emergency, Do ask someone else.

10. I used to be good at climbing cherry trees (not a proper cherry I supposed, but it looked like one).

11. My first crush was when I was twelve. It was love at first sight. haha.

12. I was once part of the school drum band and was even appointed as a person in charge to promote it. Fancy a drum being attached to you? I dunno why I get into that :S.

13. I became a christian after I had determined never to subscribe to Christianity.

14. I 'fly' Singapore airlines hihihi.

15. I like Carbs: rice, mash potatoes, bread, noodles... and dun forget I like meat and veggies too.

16. I reckon Food Technology is the coolest subject on earth.

17. I dare to kill cockroaches, lizzard and friends. Sometimes...

18. I was involved in a car accident on my graduation day.

19. I prefer good books, good music and good theology.

20. I watch neither horrors nor action movies...especially those blood shed movies. *Faint*.

21. I like dogs and cats...they are cute but will never have them as pets. Like my dad, we only pet fish.

22. I am sort of a strawberry freak...I like anything (food) with strawberry in it. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry cake, strawberry steak.

23. I used to think that I was going to be the second Celine Dion. Mwahaha.

24. I don't think I was born for celibacy.

25. For Coffee: I only order Latte (which is hot milk with a dash of coffee).

1 comment:

shotliver said...

YAY!! you have a blog! Thanks for giving me Ideas to put on the blog :P looks like you have been blogging as long as I have! It's fun aye... I love it! It's good to be able to put your thoughts as words... mine are mostly pretty random :P I try to put updates here etc... so please drop by :) and I will check yours often too :D