21 February 2009

Random things about Lilis Part 2

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: I am sure! People have identified my name with a famous Dangdut singer.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When was yours?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? err...sure

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? No preference. May be crocodile meat. May be. Depends on the smell, you see.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? it depends on your definition of kids. I have a son but not a biological one.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably No. We will definitely have lots of similarities, which is scary. I will say Hi though.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No. Irony only.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? That's like asking me to throw myself into the fire. Is life that bad?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Super Nutritious Cereal with Spirulina.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. Any problem with that?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their sincerity

15. RED OR PINK? Oh don't make me choose!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My incurable longing for human approval.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? May be you... can you bear with the uncertainties?

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? If (and only if) they lemme know their answers.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? ugh it's sorta blue, grey, green, red-ish thing? imagine all these colors mixed together. And I'm barefooted.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The birds and the seemingly near neighbor take turn chirping.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hmmph Red OR Pink

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Traditional Roses

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My future employer.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! Don't mess with my sis!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis (Only Women Tournament, No offense boys!); Soccer (World Cup and Euro Only, League vs League is terribly boring); Badminton (Only when there is a high chance for the Indonesian to win); Golf (Only when Tiger Woods performs).

27. HAIR COLOR? Black (you havn't met me before, hav ya?)

28. EYE COLOR? Brown (even though I can't really tell)

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? BIG NO NO, Boo. Bad Question!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Western and Eastern food

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? HAPPY ENDINGS

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (you should watch!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white with heart dots all over :) I am so girly... except maybe my pants.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? the most important thing is Who? just Who is the person/thing that conceal the burning desire to hug or kiss me.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chinese peanut soup, which almost strangely always obtained at the funerals. Lol. (I am serious)

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH? I only want to rid the least favorite thing about myself.

38. WHAT (in general) IRRITATES YOU? Perfections? Liar.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None at the mo.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I use touch pad. It has my finger prints on it. Gee.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't recall I turned on the TV

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? good quality music...like Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Bob Marley, Kenny Rogers, their kinds... Mwahaha.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Please refer to no. 42

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New Zealand

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think that highly of myself.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? BDU (Baby Delivering Unit)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? You. IF (and Only IF) you lemme know your answers.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? in your dreams.

No comments: