16 April 2008

The last episode

Today is the last episode of my favorite korean drama "Save the last dance for me". Ughhh, I feel like pinching the director or whoever made the script!! Ji Eun Soo, mengapa kau begitu bodoh, bodoh, bodoh!!?? I don't understand your decision to leave Hyun Woo after the accident that injured your legs. You have been looking for him since He went missing. You both have gone through many hardships to keep your relationship. He cancelled his engagement with Soo Jin, remembering you and his past. Why? I thought you can't live without him and you are aware Hyun woo loves you and noone else. Do you really really love him? I suppose may be you are scared of his rejection because you need the wheelchair now. But, you know He is going to love you and accept you as you are. No, you can't really live without him. You told Tae Min about it.

Anyway, enough of my rantings about the movie. Yeah, in the end they live happily ever after. Hyun woo finally found her and brought her to the "dreaming forest", the place where they met each other for the first time and she learns to walk again.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Lilis you were really into it haha. I can understand why the drama always make you... angry sometimes...(don't know what's the better word to use). Like the one i am watching now (hello! my lady), the girl doesn't know how much the boy had done for her and she still hates him and listen to the bad guy. Maybe that's what making drama so interesting. But real life is sometimes like that too... Actually I would love to read the drama of the scriptures, the bible itself, the gospel itself is a huge drama.

Janicelees said...

you mean the book "The drama of the scriptures" by Paul Windsor. Hey I wanna read that too. But, I am broke after buying so many books last time. I can't resist good books. I don't know whether to be thankful or not but I haven't been able to get good books from the book stores around jkt. Err, better be thankful. I am sure Vivi will be able to help me ease off my desperation of good books. Haha. I finished her R.C. Sproul.