08 December 2009

I DONT CARE ANYMORE!

Yes. I do not know how to say no. Sorry God. I am a failure.
I can not protect myself
I am clumsy
Always nervous
I am disorganized
I don't want to know SALES
I don't care if you all gone bankrupt
I don't have anyone to support me
I can not lead anyone
I can not argue my way out
I am already allowed myself to be a fool yet I don't know the way out
I am full of self pity and bitter and I can not help it
I don't have any outstanding character
My parents rely on me alot. yet I don't think I can make them proud. I won't be able to withstand this pressure and about to give up.
I can't fight with my boss neither my manager neither my any other colleagues in the office
I am too kind
I am too conservative
I am too restricted and truthful
I won't stand these people dealing with bribes and evil ways

Yes Lord I believe in the end they will all go to hell. They may have heaven now but when judgement come they will not be able to stand. In this sense, I am still blessed. But, please Lord I need your guidance. Keep this job or not? Because everyday I only live in fear. I no longer enjoy my work. no matter it brings me to the end of the world but I can not stand them!!!

Why do I look so young that people lose respect? Why I am such a melancholic that I can not even protect myself? Why I am so helpless????

No comments: