09 January 2010

A.N.JELL

jang geun suk

When I was unwell, a good friend of mine cared enough to introduce me this Korean Drama. Her choice is always right. As a result, I have been crazy over this drama for the whole week. Tonight, I am officially watched this drama twice already. This drama is sort of similar to Boys Over Flowers, as intoxicating it was...love story do warm your heart. I was comforted after being sick for a week and couldn't get my mind of work. This drama too has made the time went fast yesterday, right after I terminated my first job in Singapore. I was quite scared and upset, especially I didn't end it well. I lied to my boss and He in the end discovered it. Much to my regret of doing it. It was unnecessary. But, I had done it. So, I was really feeling bad about it, but watching this drama takes my mind off what I did, takes my tiredness and depression away at least for a while...

I would say the scriptwriter is pretty genius! I was really entertained and the drama seems to provide sort of a fresh wind to teeny boppy sort of drama. Hail korean drama! So far, I've only addicted to Korean dramas never Japanese or from local Indonesian movie. The actor and actresses did very well even the "not main stars"...made me wants to be involved in a play/drama. As previous korean drama I watched, I fell in love with the main actor...oh my Jang Geun Suk, you are so damn CUTE. Shin woo and Jeremy were cute too but sorry my heart and eyes only fell to "Tae Kyung". (Shin Woo is romantic. Jeremy is brave and happy-go-lucky)

His eyebrows, his wicked smiles, his hugging the pig-rabbit, his excitement over finding that go Mi Nam really really likes him...His sensitivity to Mi Nam's feelings...eventhough he was self-centred and easily angry...He finally come to his senses...so I like him!! Chukae Tae Kyung!
I really like your acting! Big Well Done!!

One thing that I discovered from this movie, at least one good thing for myself is that a person may be pretty/handsome on the outside but if they are evil on the inside...people pretty much overlooked what is good on the outside. So whether you are beautiful outwardly or not, stay beautiful on the inside...it will always win.

Though I have not much luck in love, this movie does somehow represents universal human needs...love. Yea, besides food and shelter...people need love.

Anyhow, this movie is indeed enjoyable and would agree with Anne that it is more amazing than BBF.

I have enjoyed the sides character such as: Manager Ma (He's really a dreamer! full of imaginations and fun), Coordi Wang (good make-up and partner to manager Ma), Reporter Kim (I must say I got really annoyed with you! but that means you did well), Yoo He Yi (I really hate you, fake fairy!!!), President Ahn (quite kind, understanding and full of spirit)

Pleasant retreat...

Kumawo everyone!

jang geun suk hugging pigrabbit

1 comment:

Anne said...

hahaha Lilis I had watched it almost 3 times by now! Glad you liked it. :) Take care ya. Let me know when you ready to tell me your plan for next step. Will you stay in Singapore? I might go to visit you sometime before or after CNY...