02 January 2010

Updates

I have not been blogging for ages. Everytime I attempted to write, I can not finish or I messed it up. Sigh. But, I would like to give you a bit of summary of my life these days.

Flu Ayam

I associated my flu with chicken because I intended one morning to shoot a cock because he was so noisy in the morning. Coming back from Batam, I got really sick until I didn't go to office for two days. Thus, flu ayam. It forced me to leave everything that I want to do...reading, blogging and the like and just lie in bed.

New Year

My Job
I would say I passed the new year with much uncertainties especially with my job. I am quite scared really... many of you have heard about my job and encouraged me to keep going. I am really contemplating resignation. I missed product development and lab work. I really missed it... I really missed my previous job... I really missed new zealand... I really missed my university... T.T

New Year Resolution

I only wish to trust God more. I only wish to obey Him abit more. I only wish to please Him.
I think I have become lazier and lazier after I left University...it has been 2 years. Quite sad having no achievement no job satisfaction but thinking of resignation with the boss like that, with being bullied at work, with taking care of sales figures and becoming inconfident...I feel quite sad about this. T.T

Pak Jahja & Bu Jung2 farewell

A much loved pastor and wife...they have allowed themselves to be a blessing. They taught me lesson on serving God. Living up the book "On Being the Servant of God". Pak Jahja's warmth and humility really hits me, really makes me to kneel down and beg God to change me and not let me go. Really makes me want to follow such examples...Really force me to see that God is indeed good and forever He will be. Every words spoken came from the bottom of their heart, truly I pray for many blessings being poured out in their life and God to use them so mightily in Bandung and many genuine revival happened. Oh Holy Spirit please always hear their prayers. Please change us too!

Gusdur breathed his last breath
I have a lot of respect for this man. His sharpness and daring to critize the government, solutions offered, his stand not to join the extremist, his intention to embrace all the races and cultures in Indonesia for its own unity, his sense of humours, really Thank God for Gusdur!

Batam Trip
a Lady, Margaret Tjakra, only known as a translator in our church, is actually an unsung hero in Batam and am sure in her family and surroundings. Ibu Margaret is tough, daring and talented. She knows almost from corner to corner in Batam as She took the development project of Batam when it was still 'virgin' island. She got no background as developer, she is a doctor but did not finish her course. Went to Germany for medical studies, she helped nursing the mentally ill to earn money for life support. Later on, she involved in the cosmetic industry but then she also manages building properties. Truly, we must catch the same spirit. Once she got vision she will not give it up but daring to carry out. Much of this push was also from mr. B. J. H. (ex president of Indo). Later on the trip, she showed us the Coloseum, she told us the area was heaped by old unused metals (for 10 yrs) so that noone can use it. The area was previously used as a campaign area, to gather mass of people for free and was beginning to cause a lot of chaos thus the deliberate closing. She said all the successes never come cheap, they all must be paid by a lot of tears and hardwork. Even her family ever left her alone during her most difficult time. Thank God, He brought her thru...I think she is veyr cool!

Anyway, gotta go back to work.

No comments: