03 August 2008

Besar Setia Mu

Great is Thy faithfulness O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not Thy compassion they fail not
As thou hast been Thou forever wilt be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided

Great is Thy faithfulness Lord unto me
Summer and winter Springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
They join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness mercy and love

You do provide for us O Lord, everyday we shall see your mercies and your everlasting love for us. We are content with everything: whether we are employed or not, healthy or in sickness, having plenty or hungry, wealthy or poor. Lord, all that I have is sufficient. You have provided. I refrain from wanting more of those. I confess that my eyes don't desire the heavenly things all the time. But, help me to do so because it is sad to be caught with temporal things. Help me to do only what is worthwhile and lasting. Thank you.

No comments: