03 August 2008

The Joy of sharing

I had the fun sharing what I learnt from my readings to my mbak or (kakak in malay or domestic maid in english) though she is younger than me ;p. She seems quite interested in learning new things. I hope she'll enjoy my books, obviously she can only read Indonesian ones. But, yea at least we can share something to her about the world and things. She apparently enjoys my church bulletin. So, way she go, she can have it. It feels good to be able to pass on what we have learnt aye. No wonder some teachers are just awesome. Sometimes, teaching is quite enjoyable (with responsive students of course). Well, she was educated up to Junior High. She is lucky to have been educated up to that level. Many don't even have the opportunity to finish elementary. But, I see her as someone who is still thirsty for what's out there, which is good :).

Seek the truth, thirst for it, for you shall find it.

No comments: