17 August 2009

Opportunity

Today, guess what? Mr. K, Mr. M and Me went for lunch together. I already felt quite down cos I can't stand them making fun of me or saying things that are hurtful. Then, lunch time Mr. K asked me whether I wanna join them for lunch, I said ok. Right then and there, I started praying hard. God, my reputation is in your hands. Strengthen my arms and feeble knees. Anything good will come from you. I didn't sleep a wink last night, anxiety attack again. So I felt quite vulnerable.

Lunch time, I didn't have much food. The conversation didn't go anywhere else. Mr. K seems to like to talk about religion with me. His mission is to persuade me not to trust the bible anymore. Haha. I am not convinced. All his arguments are weak man...weak... He gathered all the information here and there, and obviously chose to believe these seemingly knowledgable people from one age to another rather than believing the bible. He said He read the bible but what do you read, dear mister? Don't just read one sided. Don't just read it some and make conclusions. That is called blind hatred, blind discrimination. I feel for you. May the God of light shine through your heart and whatever that you have heard from me may the Lord used it, continue to speak to you in your sleep, dreams and times alone. May it speak so powerfully that you will not be able to resist reading the bible again and seeking God. I am grateful to be able to explain more why I believe in Christ, why I have this precious hope in Him. I know...His truth can expose many sins and I think you are scared. You are scared that I am right. I tell you, God of all truth will remain who He is regardless your belief. The truth will speak for itself and will penetrate even the hardest heart. Only I beg you, humble yourself before Him. He will bless you. He will truly bless you Mr. K. Everything that you seek in life will be found in Him, will be met and satisfied by Him and you will not thirst for anything lesser. I am glad that I can share about what I believe, I am thankful for that little opportunity and you were willing to listen. Mr. M, it's never too late. You TELL me what you believe but I hope to SHOW you what I believe. May God of wisdom be merciful to you and grant understanding to you. Please...let him in...let him in... Please God, don't allow them to be far away from you, blinded by their own sinfulness, loving pleasures and wickedness. Let them respond to you, without fear or pretension. Meet with them in a way they never expect. They desperately need you.

Thank you for the honor of sharing the good news, Lord. Upon that I can only testify of your work.

1 comment:

Ita said...

Seems like Mr. K & Mr. M are in the making to be a believer :)
It's God's grace to have this kind of opportunity. I don't have much chance to do the thing you did.