25 August 2009

Work: A new perspective

I am thankful to have work to do. Even though some of you know that I am struggling with it but after talking to God about it, it seems what I need is not a change of job but a change of heart. Lord, even though I don't know where you are bringing me, I don't know the future of me with this job but I know one thing...you are using this job to make me a different person, maturer than I am now. Thus, the clay must be willing to be molded by the potter, it means total surrender.

God, only because of your unchanging character and faithfulness to your promises...
I think I trust the right person.

Many thanks to your prayers, beloved friends! (Satan trembles when he sees, the weakest saint on his knees) I wouldn't have made it without your prayers.

My God, My God
this life belongs to thee
it is no longer mine
one day people shall see
Jesus Christ lives in me...

No comments: