01 September 2009

Nuhun, Bapa!

  • Thank you Lord! Despite a hard day today and full of pressures, You are faithful!
  • Thank you that I don't have to rush to Suntec to send the stuff for FDi. Instead, I was left at the office can do sales report for Mr. K. I am glad I can be of used to him. Thank you he was happy, but I still have not done Korea, Japan & India sales but He was contented.
  • Thank you I managed to have lunch today even though I was late for lunch and no more rice left. Udon was sufficient.
  • Thank you for sending Hui Fern letting me to pass "Product Sheet" work to MHC.
  • Thank you I almost complaint for the workload but you prevented me.
  • Thank you that I don't have to bring our pull ups home otherwise I wouldn't know how to carry, cos it's quite heavy and have to take bus, mrt and walk home.
  • Thank you for sending Mr. M back to the office, I thought he would 'ponteng' (off to home after suntec)!
  • Thank you for colleagues that pity me, I needed that! I was so stressed this morning!
  • Thank you, Mr. K tomorrow is going to Jakarta, fiuhh and will see him again on monday!! Haha. Mr. K despite of your choleric temperament, forgetfulness and mean words, I am glad I can work for you. Somehow. Pardon me too, if I was too sensitive.
  • I don't work well under pressure. If you allow me to relax a bit, I will do the job very well.

1 comment:

Anne said...

heya did any of your family or friends or Mr K affected by the earthquake today?