30 October 2009

Not Happy

I am not happy

I am not happy

I am not happy


Lord help me. I don't want to make another mistake.

I am tired. I can not delegate tasks. I am basically a slave...people dump work at me. However, I am not a student anymore. Why do I have to bear other's problems when I can barely help mine.

I think it is the time to move on.

I think it is the time to really look for another job.

There are so many companies out there and beneo is only one of them

I dont have to be afraid of what people going to say to me

I am not going to be put down

They never know exactly what's going on 100% and always bias towards themselves

I want a permanent job and if they can not give me then I can not insist.

Let's see what K can do. Even if He gave me, it will be in the sales support area. Do I still want to do that? Do I still like that?

If Y can do that (and she is a secretary), why he needs a food techie to do that? save me Lord, save me from people that only wants to manipulate.

Please.... if what I need is contentment, please hold me back and let me know...let me have it

If what I need is courage to let go and move on...let me have that also

Because I have neither of the two.

No comments: