20 July 2009

Heavy

I feel heavy inside. I am really officially stressed out. Is there such a thing? Ubahlah aku Tuhan, kenapa aku begitu kepo. Now I put myself into trouble :(. No wonder people kia su.

I still have not talked to my boss. Mr K presence I dread.. put a healthy fear in me, fear of God and fear of men. Today Mr K is not in. It became harder and harder. Is there really any other way to this? I can't get myself to say anything to him. Stink! I am anxious.

Sorry ya, supossedly Christians should be able to handle stress, and help others. But, I am on the same boat.

My manager is on leave in a situation where his help is needed. He is relax yah...but I was kepo, I helped them and now they want me to do more. I am not doing it. I did my part alright, the rest is my manager's responsibility. Why I am such a softy?? haih, so disappointed with myself.

Not easy ya. My temperament...perfectionist...too helpful and compassionate. People step on me.
If I am not meant to complaint, Lord...please give me guidance and wisdom. I feel helpless with my situation.

Lord, please take care. It's beyond me.

No comments: