02 July 2009

Too much

I did something that I regretted.

Ugh.

yesterday...

I was so overwhelmed with work...

it seems mountainous

then...

I remember my boss once told me

If I ever feel I have too much...just don't be shy to say it

Yeah...

I told my manager...

through e-mail...

cos he keeps e-mailing me with stuff to do...

while he is out in a conference

there was one thing I felt ridiculous...

one e-mail was asking the address of our company...

I didn't know what was that about...so I e-mailed back saying sorry I wasn't sure where is it to go

He replied me to read the message carefully... I mean He replied that guy that I will tell him the address. I mean...He worked here longer than me at least he must have our address somewhere...and he rather wrote the e-mail to that guy that I will reply him rather than he quickly tell him where our address is.

Sigh

With that same e-mail, I told him I have a lot on my plate to be done until this week ends. just to let him know...I was feeling overwhelmed. He replied to me saying that He can not give work on my convenience...or my free time. I wasn't even asking that. So...I feel kinda stink.

I keep telling myself that it is gonna be alright...but I don't seem to be able to relax.

:(

1 comment:

Anne said...

Lilis, it's like that working in Singapore. Remember the 80/20 rule? just do the top 20% will do. i have learnt it's impossible to do 100% and it's even more impossible to please our bosses. so be happy can just do whatever you can.