16 June 2009

Curahan Hati

I don't sleep very well these days. I feel tired. I feel things are just going out of control again and I feel no one understands.

Burden #1
Why? I am just getting better but why people does not seem want to see me happy and support me in this period of rest? may be they think I am ready, getting better. I am not talking about people at work but from the fellowship. Yeah, I guess they don't understand what I have gone through. Yet, I am tired of explaining my situation. I can't give what I don't have. Why I feel so haunted to serve? or even just to attend all the going on fellowship throughout the week? to be honest, it's starting to feel like a burden again, no joy...

Burden #2
My Boss. I feel like rubbish bin. People just chuck work at me. I don't mind the work but I can not stand the way He does things. He assumes that I know everything that He wants me to do, I have all the skills where I have none. When I muck up I got scolded. He is very quick to change into beast. No knowledge whatsoever and I was put in charge on that. Why I feel so burdened? because this meeting is my boss meeting with the big big boss meeting. I better not muck up on that. Pretty much this meeting is about the future of our branch in Spore. Not that we are going into bankruptcy but yeah to report and to propose new things. Why I can't relax huh?

Father, I have heavy burdens. PLEASE HELP!

No comments: