21 June 2009

Long Live Korean F4

Don't tell me the story! Ssssssshush! Shut UP! I am officially a Korean F4 victim! I mean FAN!

OHH MY GOSH!!! SO CUTEEEEEEE! (even cuter than Oh Brothers! guys...OOOOHHH myyyy)

Huhuhuhuh...GU JUN PYOO... when are you coming to Singapore, honey????

PS: Ji Hoo...I know you are nice...but you are too mellow, dear sweet...you and I will never be together (or we get too depressed). wakaka.

I have been watching until Ep 10 (warning: spoiler ALERT). and I like Jan Di mama, She rocks! Imagine the first lady of Shinhwa group went to their humble house, offering $$$ and she threw salt on her head and say "GEt out of HERE, right now!". Jan Di Omma....... I LOVE YOUU!! Click here to watch this part!

The following is the script:

Geum Kang San:
I've never been so proud of you, mom! Showing how pride is more important than money!

Jan DI Omma:

What is this kid on about?
How can pride is more important than money?
In a capitalist society, the first is money, the second is money, the third is money!! (big sweat!)
Pride? what pride?

Geum Kang San:
Then what was that about??

Jan Di Omma:
That stupid lady tell us to eat up three hundred million and buzz off (LOLLL!)
Huh! Is she teasing someone?
From Shinhwa group, anyone in Korea from three upwards knows... A mere three hundred million???????

Jan Di:
Then?

Jan Di Omma:
Later on, when you marry master Jun Pyo... And that woman...lives...
Is She going to live a thousand years? or ten thousand years?? (BWAHAHA)
Then, all the property of Shin Wha group will be inherited by her son and then that's all yours (pointed to Jan Di)
So HOW DARE SHE SAY THREE HUNDRED MILLION?

Jan Di:
OMMAAA!

Jan Di Omma:
What?
You be strong, ok?
So...our goal is...Shin Wha Logistics...Shin Wha Air...Shin Wha Electronics, Cement, Automobiles...
And...what is it before????

Kang San:
Lavindore!

Jan Di Omma:
That's it! That's it! yes, that hotel is yours!

Jan Di:
OMMAAA!

Jan Di Omma:
who knows, twenty years later you'll be in the news!

Jan Di Oppa:
Until we are the best we will never be satisfied (repeating the words of the first lady)

BIG LOLLL!

Ahhh Korean F4 such a sweet dream... so romantic... so up in the clouds... fairy tale like...so dreamy... can not 'tahan' lah...my heart...almost fainted...seeing those gorgeous smiles... I mean gorgeous guys... wahlau eh! Bwahahaha.

5 comments:

Ita said...

Must be virus from Anne! :p

Anne said...

Hey I'm innocent! Though F4's gorgeousness are undeniable hahaha. kinda miss them after finished the show. ah...unfortunately they are made up, not such perfect guys in real life... sigh. :)

Janicelees said...

Anne...that's terrible...you sent me a bug and also F4.

Anne said...

...haha so u can take mc and watch F4 at home like me haha

Janicelees said...

Anne, xie xie ni!!

wo hen ai F4!! wo yao ku le! kan JUN PYO he JAN DI de ai...hen da...hen gan dong wooo...

Haiyah...true love is beautiful.
too beautiful to be embraced by mere hands. True love requires sacrifices. I am yet to learn that. Indeed, a person who gives is more blessed than those who received.

Aiyaaa...I am so mellow tonite...