18 June 2009

Temperament Plus

I checked my temperament from the quiz that Ita gave me last night. According to the order of dominance, my temperament is the following:
  1. Melancholic (Moses)
  2. Sanguine (Peter)
  3. Phlegmatic (Abraham)
  4. Choleric (Paul)
I think this sounds much better and truer than my other previous tests I took.

My spiritual gifts check also as the following:
  1. Knowledge
  2. Teaching
  3. Writing
  4. Evangelism
  5. Exhortation
  6. Singing
which I think again truer of me compare to previous tests I did because I enjoy doing all of the above. hihihi. I have tried serving in different positions in the past, requiring many different gifts and have found to only enjoy all the above except probably teaching, cos in a small group situation I still don't like being at the centre of attention. Anyhow, I'd welcome your feedback.

PS to Ita: the book is SOOOOOOO HELPFUL! I wish at the very start, before I ever enter into "pelayanan" I had read this book and going to the seminar. I think it sets a correct foundation for serving at church.

1 comment:

Ita said...

That book is the most comprehensive compilation I've ever read!
I used it as basic foundation of my early ministry.
Makanya gua bawa ke sini jauh2 dari Bandung :)