29 June 2009

Korean Epu Four

True Love and Friendship.
Sacrifice.
Trust.
Forgiveness.

as opposed to

immense wealth
outward beauty
Envy
Selfishness


Love is so refreshing! Sacrifice is so refreshing! Trust is so refreshing! oh I am glad to be able to breathe a bit. The world is too stuffy, too boring, too predictable, too weak, too childish. Stuffy with superficial things, stuffy with people who only care about themselves. We are hurted and hurt each other. What good is it?

Don't worry I include myself in. I hope with my little life I am not becoming more and more pathetic. But be that channel of love that refreshes... Jesus my only hope.

Man will not be able to live without love. True love belongs only to the mature...those who are ready to be tested by it.

Thanks to onerishe...whoever you are...for posting boys over flowers in youtube. I owe it to you these interesting and relaxing days. Sorry for infringing copyright. If I get my hands to the DVD, will definitely get it. And obviously to the director and the beloved young handsome, pretty actor and actresses...you all did so well. Kamsahamidaaa!

Thanks Anne! :)) If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't have known.

Comment for all the actors (spoiler alert):

GJP: you stupid, idiotic, stubborn, hot-tempered, guy! haiyah...lucky you have a charming smile I tell you! I admire your persistence.

Ji Hoo: you are indeed kind hearted. I wish you well, altho this is just a movie, I hope you live the Ji Hoo out of you... glad to see that you bounced from depression...thanks to jandi ah?

YI Jeung: You stupid thing! I know you have a hard life, you didn't mean to be a womanizer but next time I'd like to see you initiate...believe in happy endings...and smile...too many women have fallen for it.

Woo Bin: You are always there for your friend! was surprised when you said sometimes you are embarassed being with F4...why? you don't have anyone? you are a good man...you will survive. Only cut down clubbing!

Dear F4,

good guys I must say. pretty rare to find these days. Keep it yow!

Dear Jandi,

WAW! I admire your courage, justice, love, passion in everything you do, joy, sweet friendship and your family. You all put to shame the wealthiest Shinhwa family.

Anyway...time to go to bed. Otherwise I won't be able to function well tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anne said...

hahaha you are so serious about it. glad you enjoy the series. I hope they will continue the story. :) by the way, I liked the Japanese final movie version too, tho they are not as good looking hahaha.

Ita said...

Waa... makeover!
Your blog now looks more like BoF's blog :)