23 June 2009

A letter to God

I will start this post with a big big smile :)

Thank you for my job. When I achieved some things, it gives me real sense of delight and satisfaction.

Although God...

there are things that unsettles me:

especially when I see my friends suffering...and I am helpless...

especially when I read and see and meet people...whom selflessly joyfully sacrifice for you

Why I can not do that? why I feel powerless and defeated?

especially when I learnt about the Almighty God, how loving and gracious He is...and yet...in my life...it doesn't really show that my God is a loving and caring Father?

why I am stunt when people ask me about you?? why can't I witness and say yes...this is the God that I experience? why it seems that my witness is not very convincing? why I see other Christians can seem to relate to you so closely... and absolutely trust you? yet I feel so skeptical?
I know it does not start with feelings...it starts with believing, willing then obeying...but sometimes even my faith in you is weak. I want to reach out to you but I have no power...I want to obey but it seems so difficult...

I think you appreciate honesty...here I am, I come with no pretension.

Empower me. Please...

Human can show their love to another by doing sacrificial things...If I love you, I must follow you. No matter how expensive the cost. But, I cudn't pay the price. God of love...will you fill this empty heart with your love...that I may be able to love you worthily...in return...

yours alone xxx

No comments: