09 March 2010

Do take a break

Pain and sacrifices mmm
Challenges mature you, If life has no challenges it will not mature you.
But, I do not think that I have not taken any challenges.
It's just...I forgotten to step on the break...
It's just...I had done more than I should.
Instead of keep asking "what if God wants you take on board the challenges?",

What if He did not ask me to?
What if He just wants me to enjoy Him and enjoy the smooth long road for the moment?

Lord, sometimes it is difficult to rest. It is difficult to shut my ears off what people say. Very few people experienced what I do, at least I only know a few. We are struggling with it.

It is foolishness to compare yourself with people
each with different capacity
each with different calling and uniqueness
don't box them up
yet, we keep falling into that won't we?

This whole world is just a mess
If we let our ears to listen to them
We will one day reject the idea that Celestial City even exists
All the more, we must devote ourselves to the Almighty
Drawing each day's strength from Him alone
Keeping in touch with the reality

May the Lord bless us and help us in days ahead
May His grace always fall upon us,
open our blind eyes to His truth
May we all finally ended up being faithful servants
Living the purpose the Creator has for us

No comments: